Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Weekend o' Fun

It has been a very busy weekend, lots of family shindigs. On Saturday the family had a bridal shower for Tom’s fiancé, Stephanie. It was pretty SWEET! The Steed women win again with their awesome party favors and decorations! Oh snap we are crafty! It was great to have the ladies in our family come join us for yummy food and dorky games. Everyone had to bring a gift correlating with their favorite novel. Of course I chose Harry Potter. Everyone was creative and had great gifts. I had fun seeing what everyone brought.
On Monday we celebrated the 4th of July with a pool party and BBQ. There was even a band, Ladiez Frist, they are hard core and only contain 2 of their original members but their new lead singer, Rusty, was terrific. I can’t forget to mention the fireworks. You can’t rock the 4th of July without blowing something up so thanks to my uncle Sean for hookin me up. I have to say I love the new law that fireworks can shoot in the air, it just makes them so much cooler.
This also happens to be my first blog entry and I’m working on puttin pictures with each blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment