Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Food Critic

Doolie’s Wings was wingtastic! I went to Doolie’s for the first time ever this weekend. It was super good, the had different styles of fried chicken wings and a bunch of different sauces that you can order. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. We got the 30 wings with fries and drinks. With that we got to pick 6 flavors of sauces and a couple dipping sauces to sample. My favorite is the buffalo. I like my wings with a little bit of a kick. I definitely think that Doolie’s would be perfect for football season. You can get a huge tray with an assortment of sauces and voila party time! I even liked the wings “naked”, with no sauce, they were like mini fried chicken.

We also got fried pickles. They were fine but couldn't compare to the Fair's fried pickles! . I had fun at Doolie's and will definitely go back in the future.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment