Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bibliosox!

On Tuesday nights I play softball with my awesome team, the Bibliosox. Last Tuesday night had to have been the best come back in Bibliosox history! We were down 12 runs with 2 outs. Each person at bat got a great hit and were able to get on base and score. We were tied by the time we had gotten our 3rd out. That means we were originally down by 12 to begin with, not unusually for the Bibliosox.  Although our team played amazing we still lost by 1run. I’m not counting the 2nd run they had scored because technically the game was over when the first runner hit the plate.  Losing is nothing new to us but I really wanted to win that game. Our team has been goin strong for 3 years now and this season alone we have had 3 wins, one was a fore fit but it is still a W in my book. We have gotten so much better over the years. Playing softball with this team is one of my favorite things to do!


The Cottonwood fields were by far the best fields I have ever played on. They actually had a place for our bats, a drinking fountain and they actually wet the field before we played on it!


Great Catch! This game had to have been my least favorite this year. It was a a new diamond and that day was horribly hot. Yes, we lost this game too. I don't care to hear the finale scores of our games. Just knowing if we won or lost will suffice.



Good job team. I love playing with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment