Thursday, August 4, 2011

July Favorites

    My favorites things for the month of July.

* Filet Mignon at Ponds Lodge in Island Park. It was the best steak I have had in forever! 

* Tinted moisturizer! During the summer foundation is way too much work.   

* Lady Gaga and Cher. I like Cher ok, but she is great too sing to in the car and it’s a long drive home so I need something to keep me awake. 

* Sweat pants. I know they are lazy but they are the most comfortable things ever and are super easy to throw on early in the morning.

* True blood and Entourage. HBO can be a bit rounchy but these have become my new favorite shows.

* Mocha  Frappuccino from McDonalds. It’s a creamy delicious treat! But be careful of drinking 2 in less then an hour, it will get ya kinda gittery. 

*Softball! We actually got to play in July because it had finally stopped raining.

I love lots of things but these are what stood out in my mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment