Tuesday, August 30, 2011

SKOOL!


It has been a really long time since I have updated my blog. I guess it’s a bit harder to maintain then I thought it would be. Well school has started up again but it feels like it never ended (thanks a lot summer semester) although this fall I am returning to the ceramics studio! Woot woot for wheel throwing! Hand building ceramic was my most favorite class I have ever taken and I am stoked for wheel throwing. Other then that I'm still taking math. It is the worst class I have ever been in, not because I hate math but because that lecture hall has no air conditioning! It is scorching hot and it doesn't help that there are 200 people crammed in there too. At least it isn't snowing yet and the side walks haven't turned to ice. Here we go fall semester! 

Also this Thursday is the start of football! I love my Utah Utes! Here we go Pac 12! 

No comments:

Post a Comment